Bicycle & Pedestrian Plan
The Los Altos Bicycle & Pedestrian Transportation Plan was last updated in 2012 and the Los Altos Pedestrian Master Plan in 2015. The Complete Streets Master Plan will combine both prior studies into one document and establish a new list of prioritized projects and cost estimates to assist in the development of future Capital Improvement Program (CIP) projects. The FINAL DRAFT is now available for review by clicking here. For best viewing, download and open in Adobe Reader, not within a web browser.
To share your thoughts, click on “Contact” or send an email to: email@example.com.
The Bicycle & Pedestrian Transportation Plan includes the following:
- Existing Conditions Assessment and Network Map
- Recommended Bicycle Network Map
- Recommended Pedestrian Improvements Map
- Project Priority List for Bike & Ped Projects
- Preliminary Project Cost Estimates